Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Peach Fuzz

We got a call from the Orthotist today - Judah will receive his helmet on Friday!

I'm very excited that it's happening sooner than I expected; but I realized that I only have one full day left to fully enjoy his fuzzy peachy hair in all its glory! Sad mama!

It might be hard to tell from these pictures, but he really does have the fuzziest, snuggliest little head of hair! And come Friday it'll be sweaty most of the time...


(Look at that cheek! Teething, anyone?)










So you can guess how I'll be spending all day tomorrow...




The helmet-going-on appointment is on Friday at 10:00 a.m. I've been told that it could last upwards of 1 1/2 to 2 hours! And it's in Surrey! So please pray for a cooperative little Hawk :). 

Oh! For those of you who are curious about what the helmet looks like... 


Pretty cute! The company that makes these helmets calls them "Starbands" so I may refer to it as that from now on. It sounds cooler than "cranial headband" :). 





No comments: