Monday, February 17, 2014

Freeeeeedom!!

Ok, ok, I know, it's been WAY too long since I posted! Truth? I thought I posted a "helmet is off!" blog back in November, but clearly I did not. So that being said... Let's track back a bit.

On October 30th we went in for a typical helmet appointment and I wasn't expected anything other than the regular "see you in a few weeks" line. So you can imagine my surprise and delight when Alan came back after stepping out of the room for a few minutes to share that Judah's helmet journey could now come to a close! Hallelujah! His head wasn't/isn't "perfect" but it's pretty darn close! He went from an 11 mm difference down to a 2-3 mm difference... such a tiny amount! So after 8 months Helmut has done its job, been disinfected VERY WELL and is sitting on a shelf waiting for us to decide what to do with it. Any ideas?

Our family would like to thank you for supporting us in this incredible journey! Thank you for your love and support and prayers and constant encouragement. We couldn't have done it without you!!

With love,
David, Janelle, and of course, Judah Hawk

No comments: