Saturday, January 08, 2005

"That which was from the beginning, which I have heard, which I have seen with my eyes, which I have looked at and my hands have touched--this I proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; I have seen it! And testify to it! And I proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. I proclaim it to you what I have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with me. And our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son, Jesus Christ."
1 John 1:1-3

Therefore...

"Friends! Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things."
Philippians 4:8

And so...

"I take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ."
2 Corinthians 10:5

No comments: