Wednesday, March 31, 2004

wow, tis been a long time. impishly long. i'd like to meet a leprechaun. quirky little fellas, i bet. anyway...

man, this week has been a chapter of Hell. but at the same time it's been so good. i have so much pride that i don't even realize it until I've done or said something completely foolish. God's been teaching me so many little things, through so many friends. my thoughts are so completely random and i've about 3 and a quarter dozen things running through my mind at once in the past week or so that when i even try to sit and think rationally or pray or even just talk with someone, i feel like i'm running on auto-pilot and the batteries are fading quick. beans, that's a gross feeling.

I think i need to ask 27 or so people's forgiveness... i've been so crabby and snotty and just a super crap jerk recently, for no real reason! i just want to please Christ. My heart feels beat up so much too... even from the Lord. like, so many prayers that i haven't seen acknowledgement from Him, let alone answers one way or the other. i think i need to be hit again with the simplicity yet intricate awesomeness of the Gospel. of the incarnation. lotsa prayer for that... especially now that it's coming up to easter. anyway, if you want to know more, grab me in the calls, or call me, folks! (463-7430). i'd love to write more, but Joel's sleeping in the computer room tonight so i gotta jetison. love. lovelovelovelovelovelovelove. amen.

No comments: